Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I'M ALIVE!!!

It's been...what...3 months since I've blogged?? Sounds about right. My family and I moved out of our apartment in Nashville and into a quaint home in the semi-country that is Springhill. I love it! Antique shops within a walking distance, pasture land next door, but with all your shopping needs within a 3 mile radius! Woohoo! But the only disadvantage is that I live 45 minutes away from some family. Bummer. Other than that, honestly, not much going on! Still trying to get the house decorated to my taste. Things will all fall into place, in time.

I hope to blog more but I haven't really had anything I felt I just needed to post. The move is pretty much the only major highlight over the past few months. With that being said, laundry awaits! See? Nothing going on! My life lately has just been a mirror image of the day before. But I figure, no news is good news sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts...and have a fabulous day my friend!